Saturday, March 06, 2004

just went to see the doctor. thanks so much, nana :) for taking the time and trouble to go with me from amk to bishan in the blazing sun. turned out i was right! (HA to those who told me it was sore eyes or heaty eyes (??)) haha okay nothing to be happy about. the darn contacts. okay it was my fault..havent been washing my contacts since the beginning of the year every month. changing to daily contacts from now on. and i cant wear contacts for a month! how sad is that. gonna walk around half blind! and in school?! my hideous specs. oh well. im a vainpot la. the INEXPERIENCED doctor who used a PEN CAP to evert my eyes gave me eye drop solution (im praying tht he didnt give me the wrong kinda eye drop) and i shall resist the temptation to overdose my eyes with them. supposed to be rollerblading with the girls now :(( but obv i cant cos some dust or whatever might fly into my eye and worsen my condition. besides, my shades dont have degree so i'd be zooming around with my blurred vision, banging into trees and what not. can you believe i went for st johnie regardless of my condition. im sure nana and the rest think im crazy. watched the blue house cheerleaders before nana came. stupid eyes are affecting my studies! haha as in i get very distracted when the image of my bloody eyes flash across my mind and keep feeling the need to check it out in the mirror only to return depressed. besides i have to keep sleeping. grr.

why does rick dees sound so weird. is that him at all? i remember not long ago there was this substitude who totally SUCKED.

caught honey and dirty dancing 2 ! dancey shows. hahas. prefer honey tho. dirty dancing was hot but quite weird. hahas. the lil boy in honey was hell cute!! sheesh. esp when he was gonna have his haircut. and jessica alba's quite hot. its a feel good show :) and the soundtrack is fab. both movies are funny la.

everyone who bothered to ask how my eyes were, thanks alot. its gonna be okay. i hope.
ree! miss ya and your stupid purple bear. ok your BABY. take care and thanks for taking my shit (ramblings about my eyes etc. haha)
stepo and sq! march hols arriving :D
tings! as usual. you didnt call be before 6. but yea its okay. am sure your tum's alright! think youve been influenced by me. but yea go see your fam doctor if it doesnt subside after a few more days. continue farting -laughs- dont be discouraged about your SATs results la. just 43 points! and you only took a few mths to mug for it. plus all the spore stress. bet you can go harvard for your SATs 2 lo. haha.
yins, my dear angel. maybe you should check out your ear thing. in case you accidentally whack the tender part and regret! but im sure you wont go blind / deaf la. madness.

bounce, baby, out the door. i aint gonna take this no more. bounce baby out the door. get up and move. dont make me act a fool. just bounce.